Come home to the largest 1-Bedroom home for sale in Mountain View, with Los Altos Schools!
Meticulously maintained and upgraded, this wonderful unit is located in the much-desired Old Mill complex, close to the San Antonio shopping center and its restaurants and movie theaters, Whole Foods, TJ’s etc… Boasting the largest size around in the 1-Bedroom category, this unique home offers the following features:
- The updated kitchen showcases beautiful cabinetry with under-cabinet lights, granite tile counters, recent top-of-the-line appliances and new light fixtures. Display cabinets and pull-out drawers combine with added shelving and counter space. The range and oven have a designer hood and were updated in 2018 along with the refrigerator and dishwasher. The high-tech dishwasher, after a super quiet cycle, will open automatically to allow for faster drying. A barn door separates the formal entryway and the kitchen.
- The bathroom was remodeled to replace the original tub with a modern shower and enclosure. The vanity area sparkles and shines while a tasteful choice of colors and materials enhances its luxurious appeal.
- The flooring is updated with New Zealand low pile wool carpeting in the bedroom, and laminate in the living areas and kitchen.
- The windows were entirely replaced with newer Milgard double-pane windows and sliding glass doors, a rare feature in the complex.
- The old closets in the bedroom made room for a wonderful walk-in closet with “Container Store” organizers and barn doors to the bedroom.
- The warm, convenient gas fireplace boasts a new look with classy surround and hearth.
- Designer light fixtures throughout – 2-3 yr old furnace, hardly ever used - Washer/dryer stay.
- Large impeccable balcony, with cement paint flooring and spacious outside storage closet.
- Tranquil and private setting looking out to mature trees and vegetation.
This gem of a condo is in building A, which offers the added benefit to have plenty of easy guest parking right in front of the entrance – no long walks for visitors. The cul-de-sac set up at the end of Ortega is quite prized.
The Old Mill complex offers two pool areas, spa and sauna. A meandering brook runs through it and lands in a resort-like pond at the Showers entrance. It is served by prime Los Altos schools:
Covington Elem., Egan Middle, Los Altos High. Buyers need to verify attendance.